Freeport Sportsmen's Club

Club Background: History, Charter


History of Our Club

The club was founded and meetings were held prior to 1937 at the Malta Hall in Freeport and then in 1952 chartered as Freeport Sportsmen's Club; Inc. under the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.  Contributor; Neal Fitzgerald

To date the club roster consist of approximately 190 Adult, Junior, & Lifetime members enjoying the club property, hunting, fishing, & events.

Freeport/ClugLogo2012.jpg


Our Charter 

"The object of this organization shall be the propagation, protection and preservation of the game, fish, forests and the diffusion of information pertaining thereto; for the educational and recreational welfare of the people."  Contributor; Neal Fitzgerald